Seth Coleman, PA-C, is a compassionate, certified Physician Assistant at West Tennessee Bone and Joint Clinic, P.C. He treats patients at the Martin location and works under orthopedic surgeon, Nicholas G. Vance, M.D.
Prior to joining West Tennessee Bone and Joint Clinic, P.C., he completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Tennessee at Martin. He then earned his Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Bethel University. He completed many different clinical rotations, including a rotation in orthopedics at West Tennessee Bone and Joint Clinic, P.C.
To schedule an appointment with Seth Coleman, PA-C, and the orthopedic professionals at the Martin location of West Tennessee Bone and Joint Clinic, P.C., call the office or book online today.
- Master’s of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Bethel University
- Bachelor’s of Science, University of Tennessee at Martin
Credentials & Qualifications
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Pediatric Advance Life Support
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Tennessee Academy of Physician Assistants