Blake Chandler, MD, is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon at West Tennessee Bone & Joint Clinic, P.C., serving patients in Paris and Union City, Tennessee. He is board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery.
A native of Paris, Tennessee, Dr. Chandler earned his medical degree at the James H. Quillen College of Medicine at East Tennessee State University in Johnson City. He completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at the University of Tennessee-Campbell Clinic. His clinical specialties include orthopedic surgery, knee, shoulder, and hip surgery, hand surgery/carpal tunnel, arthroscopic surgery (including rotator cuff repair), treatment for work-related injuries, minimal incision joint replacement, and anterior approach hip replacement. Additionally, Dr. Chandler is trained in the Oxford unicompartmental knee system, a less-invasive alternative to regular knee implants.
Dr. Chandler is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, the Tennessee Medical Association, the American Medical Association, and the West Tennessee Physicians’ Alliance.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Knee, Shoulder and Hip Surgery
- Hand Surgery/Carpal Tunnel
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Including Rotator Cuff Repair)
- Treatment for Work-Related Injuries
- Minimal Incision Joint Replacement
- Anterior Approach Hip Replacement
- Orthopedic Surgery, Campbell Clinic; Memphis, TN
- University of Tennessee; Memphis, TN
East Tennessee State University, James H. Quillen College of Medicine; Johnson City, TN
Credentials & Qualifications
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- MAKO Robotic Assisted Total Joint Replacements
- MAKO Robotic Assisted Partial Joint Replacements
- PRP injections/Stem Cell Injections
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Tennessee Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- West Tennessee Physicians’ Alliance