David A. Pearce, MD, is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon at West Tennessee Bone & Joint Clinic, P.C., which has several locations throughout Tennessee. Dr. Pearce is board certified in sports medicine; he specializes in general orthopedic surgery; anterior approach hip replacement; and joint replacement, reconstruction, and arthroscopy. He treats patients at West Tennessee Bone & Joint Clinic, P.C.’s main location in Jackson and in Union City, Tennessee.
Dr. Pearce earned his medical degree at Georgetown University School of Medicine. He then completed his residency at the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond, Virginia. Dr. Pearce also completed a sports medicine fellowship at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
To keep current with the latest advances in the field of orthopedic surgery, Dr. Pearce maintains professional affiliations with the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, the Tennessee Medical Association, the Southern Medical Association, the Tennessee Orthopedic Society, the West Tennessee Consolidated Medical Assembly, and the West Tennessee Physicians’ Alliance.
Dr. Pearce is using the Robotics-Assisted Surgical System from Smith+Nephew, which provides greater accuracy during knee replacement surgery, as well as less pain and improved recovery.
- Sports Medicine
- General Orthopedic Surgery
- Arthroscopy, Joint Replacement and Reconstruction
- Anterior Approach Hip Replacement
- Medical College of Virginia; Richmond, VA
- Georgetown University School of Medicine; Washington, DC
- Thomas Jefferson University; Philadelphia, PA
Sports Medicine; Thomas Jefferson University; Philadelphia, PA
Georgetown University School of Medicine
Credentials & Qualifications
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Tennessee Medical Association
- Southern Medical Association
- Tennessee Orthopedic Society
- West Tennessee Consolidated Medical Assembly
- West Tennessee Physician’s Alliance