Cameron Knight, MD, is an orthopedic surgeon who is board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery. He specializes in pediatric orthopedic surgery, general orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, arthroscopy, and joint replacement and reconstruction at West Tennessee Bone & Joint Institute’s main office in Jackson and the Selmer, Tennessee, location.
Dr. Knight earned his medical degree from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) College of Medicine in Memphis. He went on to complete his orthopedic surgery residency at UTHSC and the Campbell Clinic before pursuing a fellowship in pediatric orthopedics at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas.
He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, the Tennessee Medical Association, the Tennessee Orthopedic Society, and the West Tennessee Physicians’ Alliance.
Dr. Knight lives in Jackson, Tennessee, with his wife, Holly Britt Knight, and their four children. Outside of work, he enjoys watching college and professional sports as well as running.
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- General Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy, Joint Replacement and Reconstruction
- Orthopedic Surgery, Campbell Clinic; Memphis, TN
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center; Memphis, TN
Pediatric Orthopedics, Baylor College of Medicine; Houston, TX
University of Tennessee; Memphis, TN
Credentials & Qualifications
Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Tennessee Medical Association
- Tennessee Orthopedic Society
- West Tennessee Physicians Alliance