G. Blake Chandler, M.D.Clinical Specialty:
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Knee, Shoulder and Hip Surgery
- Hand Surgery/Carpal Tunnel
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Including Rotator Cuff Repair)
- Treatment for Work-Related Injuries
Minimal Incision Joint Replacement
- Orthopedic surgery at The Campbell Clinic and University of Tennessee at Memphis
- East Tennessee State University, James H. Quillen College of Medicine in Johnson City, Tenn.
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Tennessee Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- West Tennessee Physicians' Alliance
- Union City
Dr. Chandler is among a select number of physicians in the United States who are trained in the Oxford uni-compartmental knee system. The Oxford system is less invasive than regular knee implants, reduces recovery time and improves mobility after surgery. It also is the only FDA-approved, free floating, meniscal uni-compartmental knee system available in the United States.
He has been practicing at Bone & Joint Specialists, PLLC, in Paris, Tenn., since he started the clinic in 2000. A Paris native, Dr. Chandler is proud to serve his hometown. With his affiliation with West Tennessee Bone & Joint Clinic, he says, “patients will continue to receive the same great compassionate care from the same staff in the same location.”
Watch: Understanding PRP and Stem Cell Injections
Dr. Blake Chandler explains the benefits of platelet-rich plasma and stem cell injections.
Patricia Hollingsworth, a patient of Dr. Blake Chandler, explains her experience with stem cell therapy.