General Summary: A nonexempt position responsible for operating radiological equipment to make clinical diagnostic x-ray images as directed by physicians and to perform routine diagnostic procedures utilizing required radiation safety and quality control measures.
Position Type: Part-Time (20-29 hours per week)
Hours: Weekdays only, no nights or weekends
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Performs all diagnostic radiology procedures according to established guidelines.
- Performs quality control measures to assure accuracy of procedural results. Reports to Supervisor any safety concerns.
- Verification and identification of all patients.
- Maintains equipment and utilizes protective devices to ensure patient and employee safety.
- Work area is organized, restocked, cleaned to ensure immediate availability for next procedure.
- In addition to the above, employees assigned to Satellite Clinics also:
- Assists nursing staff
- Maintains up to date importing of ultrasound images to patient charts
- Responsible for DME supplies and reporting issues to DME/Inventory Manager
- Basic casting and splinting knowledge to assist provider
Education: Completion of formal radiological technology training, registered with American Registry of Radiology Technologists and is in good standing.
Experience: One year of job-related course work or previous experienced preferred.
Download Application or apply online below.