General Summary: A non-exempt position responsible for providing quality, efficient care to patients in the clinic setting. Schedules surgery, obtains authorization for hospitalization, test and procedures from insurance companies and returns patient phone calls.
Hours: M-F, 8-5
Wage: Depends on experience
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assesses the patient obtaining pertinent information and history prior to each physician visit.
- Ensures work area is organized, restocked, and cleaned daily to ensure cleanliness of work place and preparation for next work day.
- Ensures availability and maintenance of instruments, supplies, and equipment.
- Performs all therapeutic modalities of nursing care (within employees’ scope of practice) as ordered by the physician.
- Effectively communicates with physicians, clinical director, clinical coordinator(s), team leader(s), clinical staff, and patients.
- Collaborates with the physician and other staff to ensure smooth and efficient workflow.
- Maintains proper documentation and records for patient charts.
- Schedules surgery or other tests to be performed; obtains authorization for such tests and/or hospitalization from insurance companies or case managers in a timely manner.
- Assist with patient phone calls- answers, returns, and documents prior to end of work day.
Education: Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of TN
Experience: One year of job-related course work or previous experience in a clinical setting preferred
Download Application or apply online below.
- Jackson – Main
- Jackson – Stonebridge